Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

family reunion

Go down 
+2
Gail
otamot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
otamot
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
otamot

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Last edited by otamot on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gail
Gardener
Gardener
Gail

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Cute dogs, she has grown up since the last time I saw her flower Sounds like you all had fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.savethemaryriver.com/
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Oh, I do LOVE old dogs! That old girl is just beautiful, Ot. Thanks for sharing that photo. Poor Rom in that second photo, she really looks like she's afraid for her life. She looks more relaxed with her "family" and hopefully she'll get over the psychological damage the big dogs caused. It might be a good idea to get her with some big dogs you can trust at some time and show her they're not all bad. I must admit I'm very protective of small dogs. When I had my Chihuahua I left her at ringside in a puppy pen with a crate in it and was away from it a bit watching whatever was being judged when I heard her barking really hysterically. I turned around and here's a guy with a BIG Bull Terrier letting it eyeball her. Seeing Chi's go into shock easily I stormed over, asked him" had he terrified her enough yet?", and locked her in her crate. Poor man must have wondered what hit him, but there again, for all I know he could have been using her to bait his dog. Terrier people often do that to stir their dogs up so they look sharp when they enter the ring. A woman who showed Airedales used to come and use my cattle dog to stir her dog up. I put a stop to that too .

Bucketing down rain here!! thumb2
Back to top Go down
otamot
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
otamot

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm

oh I love old dogs too betty, there's something about them, so gentle and accepting I love you that little darling was the sweetest thing. there were so many dogs there I dont think rommy knew how to take it all, and of course a couple of really good scares didnt help Sad

I am so protective of my dogs too betty, I hate it when you'd go to a park and people have large dogs off their leads and of course the'd come rushing over to you and you have no idea what the dog is thinking and the owners seem to get a kick out of it when you pick up and protect your little one, it really annoys me that they dont keep their large dogs under control and at their side. oh your poor little chi was probably terrified, and what a cheek that airdale woman had Shocked

I think I'll look into it and see if there's a puppy playgroup or training classes near by. rom is being such a little darling today, maybe she's realised how good she has it at home LOL
Back to top Go down
Pitta
Gardener
Gardener
Pitta

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 pm

thumb2 Ota ,they are all cuties and all loved dogs . lovely to see .
I do like that brick retaining wall at you breeders place.family reunion 2355 family reunion 2386family reunion 2411
Back to top Go down
http://gwen4gardens.blogspot.com/
Val
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
Val

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Lovely doggie photos, Ota.
A bit of an eye-opener for Rom wasn't it? It's all a learning curve for him winky-winky
Back to top Go down
http://orchid40-valsobsession-orchid40.blogspot.com/
otamot
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
otamot

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

I loved that retaining wall too pitta. yep it sure was val, dogs coming at her left right and centre. thanks gail, it was fun. really amazing how much she looked like her sister, they have such similar little faces.
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Very Cute Ota..
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

family reunion
Page 1 of 1