Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a wasted day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karingal
Assistant Gardener
Assistant Gardener
Karingal

What a wasted day Empty
PostSubject: What a wasted day   What a wasted day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 pm

What a wasted day, the darn rain came earlier than was predicted and threw my plans into disarray.....so I then decided to tidy up an itty bitty area near the back door that always looks a 'nothing area'. I added a few pots, trimmed some plants...all done in the light rain. Now I am paying the price...my back is aching... there is no fool like an old fool....that will teach me. laughing wit tears
I must paint that make-shift stem on the old garden lights....I've been meaning to do it for years.

What a wasted day Potted10
Back to top Go down
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

What a wasted day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a wasted day   What a wasted day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Looks good, Fay, so you didn't waste your time. Sorry about your back. I started cleaning the dirty stable I shifted my stallion out of but my foot slipped off the shovel and I really jarred my ankle, so that was the stable for the day. Then I decided I could plant some Cosmos around the rose beds in the orchard, the result being that my back is probably as bad as yours. duh I planted a few cornflowers too. We're a good pair of old fools. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

What a wasted day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a wasted day   What a wasted day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Sorry to hear that I had a wasted day too..
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Gail
Gardener
Gardener
Gail

What a wasted day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a wasted day   What a wasted day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 am

It doesn't look like a totally wasted day K, that area looks nice and neat now. thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
http://www.savethemaryriver.com/
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

What a wasted day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a wasted day   What a wasted day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 am

Monday - Fridays are always wasted days in WInter for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Hope your back is a bit better and a good nights rest Fay thumb2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a wasted day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a wasted day   What a wasted day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a wasted day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Delights :: In the Garden-
Jump to: