Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Up The New South Wales Coast

Go down 
+2
Little Miss The Estate
Mary-Anne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

Up The New South Wales Coast Empty
PostSubject: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:23 am

A few pics especially for Betty not all beaches not all sunny
While we were in Coffs Harbour area one day they received 500mm of rain.

This was one of those rainy days..

Up The New South Wales Coast Tree--1-IMG_7587_5_6

So was this..

Up The New South Wales Coast Its-My-Turn--1-IMG_7688

And this..

Up The New South Wales Coast Rain-Coffs-Harbour-IMG_7614_2_3

The next day it was fine and sunny at Coffs Harbour.

Up The New South Wales Coast Coffs-Harbour-IMG_8198_6_7

Harrington Mid NSW Coast this was a great walk and so long.

Up The New South Wales Coast Crowdy-Breakwater-IMG_5141_39_40

Up the top of that pic above was Crowdy Head

Up The New South Wales Coast Crowdy-Head-Lighthouse-IMG_5000_499

Very North NSW is Lennox Head

Up The New South Wales Coast Lennox-Head-IMG_9920_18_19

And Yamba.

Up The New South Wales Coast Yamba-IMG_9151_49_50

A close up of the wild surf..

Up The New South Wales Coast Wild-Surf-IMG_9231

I remember it was raining when I took this one at Hat Head
It ended up heaving down so we went back to the Cabin..

Up The New South Wales Coast Taking-Off-IMG_6800

I hope you all like them
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 am

I do I do I love you
Back to top Go down
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am

Love all of them, Mary-Anne, but especially that beautiful shot of the pelican. I can almost hear the gulls and smell the sea.
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanks Cheryl..

Betty that day when those pelicans were around was a terrible day I am supprised I got any photo's at all as the camera got a bit of moisture on it that day and a few others whistle
Back to top Go down
Pitta
Gardener
Gardener
Pitta

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Fantastic shots MA I do love the first few on the rainy days espcially, they are so eerie and mysterious and the colour of the rocks is a painters dream . of course all the trest are great shots, we really are sea people are'nt we , we hug our coasts everywhere . Up The New South Wales Coast 533772
Back to top Go down
http://gwen4gardens.blogspot.com/
Karingal
Assistant Gardener
Assistant Gardener
Karingal

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Thanks Mary-Anne for the fabulous photos.. I can relate to all those places bar Lennox Head. All of them are fabulous places...we have a very soft spot for Harrington..we went there fairly regularly when we first met. Yes, that break wall is a long walk..the air out there is so clean and bracing ...it clears the dust out of the lungs.
We also really enjoyed Yamba...we went to the raffles at the club via a bus that picked us up from the caravan park. We don't normally do the raffles bit...but when you are on holidays you tend to try a bit of everything.
Thanks for showing us such fabulous photos.
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Gwen Thanks .. First off I will say I wonder what happened to my reply to you that I wrote late this afternoon before going out to water the garden again.

I love the rainy day ones too they are certainly different. Yes we are sea people I could not imagine living inland and never seeing the ocean water but then we have the best climate for it don't we..
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Thanks Fay.. I had a funny idea you would Fay and speaking of that break wall I seen a interesting sign on it my battery had gone flat and we were a long way from the car so Tony took this pic I will go find it and put it on.

Up The New South Wales Coast All-Those-Fish-Sign-P1000444

Thats a lot of fish 33,000 and I wonder what other fish he caught.

I loved Harrington we spent all day there after looking at the lighthouse I told Tony I wanted to live there, he preferred Yamba I had visions of gardens full of mossies with all those mudflats around if we lived there gasp Yes we walked right down to the end of the Yamba break wall too..

I liked where it looked like you could almost walk across the water at Harrington to that other point and the sand was so white, its a beautiful place its a beautiful area all the way up the Coast was, this was one holiday I loved, We are going back another time inland this time as I wanted to go see that waterfall way we had planned on going there the day we left Grassy heads for Coffs Harbour, it was closed of course as the roads were under water
Back to top Go down
Val
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
Val

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Fabulous photos MA, I don't know which I'd choose as a favourite they are all so lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://orchid40-valsobsession-orchid40.blogspot.com/
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks Val.. I am glad you like them..
Back to top Go down
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

I'm with Gwen on the lighting in those stormy shots. I was going to say my favorite is the third photo, then thought you'd reckon I was nuts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:03 pm

No way would I think that Betty you have a good eye.
And would you believe those rainy pics are favoured more on the art site than the sunny ones..
Back to top Go down
Pitta
Gardener
Gardener
Pitta

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:16 am

Betty I do agree .I see you have the artistic eye as well.I just watched them for about the 5 th time .
Back to top Go down
http://gwen4gardens.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up The New South Wales Coast   Up The New South Wales Coast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up The New South Wales Coast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Delights :: Fun and Chat :: Photo Gallery Free-for-all-
Jump to: