Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More After Darks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm

More After Darks IMG_4355

More After Darks IMG_4357

More After Darks IMG_4358

More After Darks IMG_4359

More After Darks IMG_4362

More After Darks IMG_4364
More After Darks IMG_4366

More After Darks IMG_4368

More After Darks IMG_4369

More After Darks IMG_4370

More After Darks IMG_4375

More After Darks IMG_4376

More After Darks IMG_4377

More After Darks IMG_4379

Last edited by Little Miss The Estate on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
please remove me
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Luscious. What are they?
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:44 pm

whistle I was hoping no one would ask tonight Mad

last one Teasing Georgia , 2nd last unknow Shocked , 3rd last Just Joey, 4th last , have to go walkies Suspect McLeods Daughter, nest one from the bottom, my nre golden iceberg, bought one in bud, nest up My new ??? perfume one from the rose show, so
yawn , Ebb Tide, does not photo well after dark scratch , then Avon , ding dong, then 2x Tineke , nest one unknown , pinkie is , hang on BRB, Rolling Eyes Dearest, 1st. one , lost the tag duh
Back to top Go down
Pitta
Gardener
Gardener
Pitta

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

thumb2 FAB CHERYL .Exactly how many different roses do you have.More After Darks 2982
Back to top Go down
http://gwen4gardens.blogspot.com/
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:15 pm

scratch not sure but last count over 185, but a few have been lost since the hot weather etc... they all include potted climbers and minis, only really do a full count each yest after the Winter prune and culling each season Suspect lol! lol! Lots I have more thanone one so I dont actually know , my PB is the best place to have a geeza banana banana banana and you can tell me gasp scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
please remove me
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:51 pm

That's a lot to look after! I have I think about 450 but I have multiples of a few such as 60 Scabrosa. I have been plying the garden with Sudden Impact and now Seamungus which as a member of Heritage Roses I can buy cheaper (eg $14 for a large ? 30kg bag of Seamungus). If you are a member of the Rose Society Cheryl you should also be able to buy it cheaper. It does make a difference in the number of blooms and the Seamungus is great for the soil and anything new you plant.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Yes I am Laughing Laughing Laughing and yes get very very cheaps all products Pamela, the subscription pays for itself whistle whistle whistle WoW you have a lot of roses , If I had more room I sure would as well and mass plant the same variety into their own bed, Ahhhhh nice to dream Question snore snore

What page your article on what is it called, cant find it DAMM stick
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Very pretty Cheryl..
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 pm

....thanks Ma ... trying hard Shocked
Back to top Go down
please remove me
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 am

It is the second last page Cheryl in "Your Say". Right near the back cover after the ads etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More After Darks Empty
PostSubject: Re: More After Darks   More After Darks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More After Darks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Delights :: Our Gardens :: Roses-
Jump to: