Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.

Go down 
+2
Mary-Anne
Betty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Empty
PostSubject: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:07 pm

The only muddy legs in the paddock! What posessed my twin ewe lambs to BOTH get bogged up to their bellies in the mud in the almost empty dam? Laughing I didn't see it, so they managed to escape, I can only wonder who led who astray, was it Fay, or was it Tilly that went in first? lol! Another thought, will it teach them not to do it again? Stay tuned. laughing wit tears
Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. 24th_m10
Back to top Go down
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:14 pm

And, to make matter worse, what were these rotten sheep eating when I took that photo? Part of my Black Wattle. club club Much tastier than the high protein fodder roll they reckon. At the moment they look like good lamb chops to me, so they'd better behave themselves. lol!
Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. 24th_m11
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:25 pm

That would be right Betty.. lol!

And of course nothing but the best with food.. laughing wit tears laughing wit tears
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:14 pm

I reckon they were playing follow the leader, Mary-Anne. duh
Back to top Go down
otamot
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
otamot

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:35 am

little devils lol. that wattle must be real tasty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:18 am

Yes they do that dont they.. laughing wit tears
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:32 am

very cute Betty I love you
Back to top Go down
Pitta
Gardener
Gardener
Pitta

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:37 am

thumb2 Love the sheep ,and some people say sheep are stupid.Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. 1
Back to top Go down
http://gwen4gardens.blogspot.com/
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:54 am

Ota, they've been pruning my wattles ever since they got higher than my tree guards, but never got a branch that size. It was just hanging by a thread so I sawed it off for them.
Gwen, in some ways they can be dumb, like if they get their heads stuck in the wire around a fodder roll they won't try to walk backwards and pull it out, and they won't be pushed back, pushing on their heads. I have to grab them by their big fat bottoms and pull. It's like they only have a forward gear. Laughing Other than that I think they are pretty smart.
Back to top Go down
Jennywren
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
Jennywren

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:11 am

They are a nice looking bunch...Smile
Back to top Go down
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:52 am

Thanks, Jennywren, but you are too kind. Because the lambs have Dorper in them they are so ugly, with their big floppy ears, that only their mother could love them really. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 am

Put your glasses on Betty Very Happy

I think they are lovely looking sheep as sheep go, nothing wrong with floppy ears either .. angel
Back to top Go down
Betty
Gardener
Gardener
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Dream on, Mary-Anne. winky-winky Even the guy who owned the ram they were by thinks this sort of floppy eared sheep is ugly. Now, the Border Leicester crossed with a floppy eared ewe should be real funny. Floppy ears and a roman nose. Laughing Laughing The ram looks a bit better now he has some fleece again, doesn't he?
Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. 28th_m12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.   Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrying togetherness to a stupid degree.
Page 1 of 1