Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melbourne Garden Show

Go down 
+4
Marleneann
Richard
Val
Little Miss The Estate
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:01 am

In this house its love me love my camera and you Tony are burdened with carrying extra lens and things around for the rest of my days...
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 am

Nothing here worthwhile taking Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 am

Little Miss The Estate wrote:
Nothing here worthwhile taking Evil or Very Mad

Try looking at it from a photographers view..
Trucks and buildings come up great when you take them on Autobracketing and merge them together in a HDR program..

Even the humble skip full of rubbish has a certain appeal to it, as does an old building with weeds growing around the fence.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Cheryl.. thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:21 am

Rolling Eyes What a pile or mountain of old dirt with weeds growing on it scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 am

Little Miss The Estate wrote:
Rolling Eyes What a pile or mountain of old dirt with weeds growing on it scratch lol! lol!

Has to be more than that there Cheryl or how would the trucks get in..Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Thtease1
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:46 am

Okies maybe nest week, ooppss runs off to check theis camera thingo scratch

sanDisk 1.0GB compact flash scratch Dont sound very big woops
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 am

Cheryl 1GB card is probably big enough for you it is not the size of the card we are talking about it the speed it downloads at I use a SanDisk card reader on the laptop, the Desk top has its own card reader which seems to be slower. I never download from the camera to the computer. I hope you dont format your card on the computer

I dont know that card Cheryl sorry I have only used the highlighted one and the one on top of it they were a lot dearer when I bought mine too http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/category64_1.htm
they charge around $10 P&P for purshases under $200 sign for it at the door..

This one in Brissie charges $12 delivery http://www.d-d-photographics.com.au/memory.htm I go there to buy all my lenses and cards now as they are so much cheaper.. Down the botton of that page it has a click on to see it your camera is compatable with the cards and you will see your camera is.

If and when you are thinking of getting a newer bigger faster card get them on line.. I was shocked when looking in Harvey Norman one day they want double the price gasp
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:02 am

I download from camera to pooter, and no I dont format card on pooter just delete images when card is full ??
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 am

Question Delete the photo's Cheryl club

Get into the menu and FORMAT the card everytime you are finished with the photo's

How do you erase them one by one or does the camera erase the entire card at once ..

To format your card you will find it in SET UP 1 http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/eos_300d-review/

Do you have a Instruction Manual as it took me over a hour to find that link
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 am

woops done, thanks for the tip worship worship worship
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:54 am

I usually delted all at the once, but formating the card looks like it deleted all piccies as well scratch
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 am

Yes it deletes all the pics and all the data that comes with them somewhere down the track you would start getting unusual pics where the data from one pic will get mixed up with the data from another pic and you would not know what or where this strange pic came from..

Thats OK.. whistle
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Will have to remember now Very Happy Very Happy duh old habits die hard, like after I took a few pics before, came in to download, battery flat and back up flat too Question Suspect Suspect Being charged up as well speak, both of them, must go and pick up poos and mow back lawn Ack
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:04 pm

If in doubt read Instruction Manual you do have one dont you..

If you had a card reader it would not drain the Battery on your camera laughing wit tears laughing wit tears :

Thats another good thing about card readers thumbs-up

Last edited by Mary-Anne on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Yeps the boss downloaded one for me woops , now where did I hide it Question hammer hammer and what is a card reader scratch and where do you stick that affraid
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 pm

A card reader is a little plastic box thing that you put into a USB port on the computer

I have this one but I dont think they are avaible any more http://www.sandisk.com.au/Products/ProductInfo.aspx?ID=2012
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Have you ever heard of GOOGLE laughing wit tears laughing wit tears Try is sometimes..
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Dirt Poker

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Mary-Anne, I bought a 4GB SanDisk Ultra II SD card at HN this morning for $35. I wanted to get one today so I could takle pics of Anna and David's garden B4 coming home tomorrow. Was the best value at the time...and now I have some phtos of my gorgeous little grand daughter.

The camera comes with a 32MB card which is all but useless.
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:45 pm

The only way to go Daniel thumbs-up .. You should get around 810 pics from that card taken at the highest res..

Probably only get 4 from that little one they gave you.. club club
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Dirt Poker

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Amazingly, the 4GB at highest res allows for 1531 photos. That should keep Kerrie out of trouble.

It came with throw away panasonic batteries but a bought a couple of re-chargeables as well.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Look forward to seeing your pics Daniel thumb2
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Dirt Poker

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:13 pm

I need to get some pics tomorrow while building work is going on at home...supposed to have finished by 31 March but hold ups with supply of materiels. Maybe I was remis and not stated which 31 March.

If all goes well I will have rainwater capacity for 235,250 litres! I am determined to drought proof my property even if it sends me bankrupt! I have lost way too many plants.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 pm

0nya Daniel banana banana banana
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Dirt Poker

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Obsessive perhaps...but I have been so disappointed these past several years through loss of plants due to drought...it is getting the place ready for when/if I eventually retire.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss The Estate
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Little Miss The Estate

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Dont blame you Daniel, I'm 12 months off finishing the morg, and then all spare into a few renos wich will include gray water and tanks or fingers crossed a bore thumb2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Garden Show   Melbourne Garden Show - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melbourne Garden Show
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Delights :: Fun and Chat :: Photo Gallery Free-for-all-
Jump to: