Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fired up 2 retain title

Go down 
+9
Admin
Pitta
Val
Betty
Karingal
Gail
Mary-Anne
Little Miss The Estate
Richard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
please remove me
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa

fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fired up 2 retain title   fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:58 am

Richard - I missed this thread as I have been so busy.

The veggies are magnificent and I congratulate you on 9 places! These country shows are so much fun I agree! Loved the cattle truck maze.

I have been busy with this new golden tornado / puppy in my life. No she is an angel at times but she keeps me on my toes that is for sure and there has been a lot to do in the garden. We did another wedding yesterday - bouquets, buttonholes, the cake, the reception flowers and it looked magnificent even if I say so myself but sooooo much work. Mostly mauve (Blue Moon, Dioressence, Blueberry Hill) and apricot (Crepuscle, Just Joey) and cream (Countess of Wessex) roses. I have also been busy with my riding and horses and am now so happy as I am trotting confidently on Elle around my arena and putting my leg on her to say "don't stop" as she tends to do after we have been around 3 or 4 times. So I have not spent as much time on the computer. Lachie is also going to go away for a holiday with a herd of 30+ geldings and a few stallions and so I am getting him ready teaching him to float. So a busy girl.
Back to top Go down
tessa
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
tessa

PostSubject: Re: fired up 2 retain title   fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 am

wow pamela...you really do sound busy.
sounds like it's all going well for you tho...which is great!

would love to see some pics of your golden tornado now...she must be growing up nicely.
Back to top Go down
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

PostSubject: Re: fired up 2 retain title   fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 am

You have been busy.. Pamela great to hear you are coming on so well with your riding too.. Well Done fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Clap
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Pitta
Gardener
Gardener
Pitta

PostSubject: Re: fired up 2 retain title   fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 am

Well Done , you sure keep busy with the horses and I bet they are waiting each day for you to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://gwen4gardens.blogspot.com/
Richard
Assistant Gardener
Assistant Gardener
Richard

PostSubject: Re: fired up 2 retain title   fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Thanks for the compliments Pamela,good to be busy isn't thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fired up 2 retain title   fired up 2 retain title - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fired up 2 retain title
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garden Delights :: From the Veggie Patch-
Jump to: