Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Broms In Flower

Go down 
+3
Pitta
Mary-Anne
Little Miss The Estate
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mary-Anne
Unionized Gardener
Unionized Gardener
Mary-Anne

Two Broms In Flower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Broms In Flower   Two Broms In Flower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 am

Bubba Louie wrote:

Honestly in most of Bris frost is quite unusual you've just picked a cold pocket to live in.

True true I guess we have but I would rather live in my cold pocket than anywhere else.. winky-winky
Back to top Go down
http://asunny-day.blogspot.com/
Gail
Gardener
Gardener
Gail

Two Broms In Flower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Broms In Flower   Two Broms In Flower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 am

Hills do make a big difference. We are part way down a hill... neighbours further up the hill behind us don't get frosts but as you go down the driveway you can feel a noticeable drop in temperature. We get the occasional light frost here when the temp gets down to -2C or -3C but a further 100m down the bottom of the driveway on the flats has a frost most winter mornings... everything is totally white and the temp is much cooler. There would be at least 5 degrees difference between the neighbours behind us and the flats at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.savethemaryriver.com/

Two Broms In Flower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2