Garden Delights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our social gardening forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks for the seeds gail!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
otamot
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
otamot

Thanks for the seeds gail! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the seeds gail!   Thanks for the seeds gail! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:29 am

sorry im so late in posting this, it's been a hectic week but the capsicum seeds arrived after easter aok cheers thanks so much gail

im going to try a couple of seeds in my makeshift seed hothouse (previously known as a bread bin) it might be too late but its worth a shot thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
Gail
Gardener
Gardener
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the seeds gail!   Thanks for the seeds gail! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:16 am

Glad they arrived safely. You never know your luck and you may get a head start reading to fruit come spring thumb2 If you run out just give us a yell as there are plenty more seeds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.savethemaryriver.com/
otamot
Garden Sherpa
Garden Sherpa
otamot

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the seeds gail!   Thanks for the seeds gail! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:25 pm

thanks gail, im really looking forward to growing these because the edens site said they were good for salads and I love capsicum in my salad. i'll let you know how they go - could be some pics too if i can convince them to come up thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
Gail
Gardener
Gardener
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the seeds gail!   Thanks for the seeds gail! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 am

I like them because if you just need a little you don't have half a big capsicum sitting around, you can just use one or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.savethemaryriver.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the seeds gail!   Thanks for the seeds gail! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the seeds gail!
Page 1 of 1